Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm a tool: use me!


 
Consider my blog as a tool: it provides information, ideas and inspiration. But there's a lot more out there, and I want you to get a better grip on this tool.

Did you know I have Facebook?
I stuck a couple of photos up there, and I'll let you know when I've posted something new - but only if you've liked me!


I have Twitter too!
I use Twitter more for random updates - the life of fashion all the time. Twitter comes with me everywhere, and so can you!


What's more, if you want to have instant access the jiffy I post, try Bloglovin'. If you're a blogger you'll know about this - it's basically a blog that contains all blogs. It creates a feed of all the different blogs you follow all in one place, making it super easy for you to keep up!  (And for when you don't, there's a 'mark all as read' button!)  But if you are an avid blog reader-er, Bloglovin' is definitely a great service.












Follow on Bloglovin

But if you ain't in with the social media, grab my posts by email!
(sadly, I have no fancy buttons to stick in the post, so you'll just have to type in your email address over there in the sidebar. )



Truly, I just want your opinion!
I've got a nice little questionnaire sitting at the top of the sidebar 
for you to fill out (I want to change my name - what should it be?)
and a whole PAGE devoted to YOU! Even if you want to tell me that your brother stole your shoes, I want to know.
On a more a serious note, I'm not even kidding. Ask me to do posts on stuff, I'll even do a feature on you if you like! Treat it like a forum, or contact page, or whatever. If you're another blogger, let me know! I'd love to read your blog and create a connection.

Get a better grip on this tool - use it well.
xx
p.s. Remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear your comments, questions and theories! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...